Hello there everyone, welcome along to Episode 23 of the Roker Report Podcast. A short, but jam-packed show this week as we look forward, sort of anyway, to the Chelsea game, and discuss all sorts of other things.
Those doing the discussing this week were Simon Walsh back installed as host, whilst Chris Weatherspoon and David Boyle also made triumphant returns.
On the agenda this week:
- The game against Chelsea well and truly discussed.
- Steed Malbranque and his lack of a sick son.
- Transfer dealings, and non-dealings under the microscope.
- An intriguing question of the week.
Gareth Hall & Ade Akinbiyi.
- Emerson Thome, the big bear.
Oh, and of course what titled this week's podcast, a moment of... well, I wouldn't say madness, but more one of us failing to really listen or indeed understand what's going on.
Or alternatively, you can listen on your iPad, iPhone, whatever with this fantastic FREE app, Stitcher. Get it from http://www.stitcher.com/ today!
Many thanks once again for listening. Or if you're listening for the first time, I do hope you enjoy it. If not, well there's always next week.